Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Some finishes


I have a few things to show. Do you sometimes slow down and lose a little of your enthusiasm? I do, but I have it all back now. First of all let me say that I have seen the new Quilt Sampler Magazine and Suppose, where I work, is the first shop featured. It is a really nice article.


Union Station is finished and will be hanging at Suppose.


Gardener's Angel for spring is finished and just needs a frame.


One more crazy quilt block is finished.

Its good to have some things finished. Now on the other finishes and maybe some brand new projects.

Keep quilting and stay happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment