Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thursday Fun

I finished the first quilt for Doll Quilters Monthly. I will be sending it to Nancy tomorrow, so I can't show the whole thing. Here is the teaser she can see. . .


I also made the Stashbee blocks for Beth.


She chose a very easy block, so I just got it done. Then I won't have to worry about it at the end of the month. You see, I have a new project I need to spend some time on.


Two members of Suppose Guild are having babies soon and one very special daughter has just announced her big news. She has been making and saving quilts and receiving blankets for years, but she does not know how to knit. The next ones will be red.

I'm excited today because I just got a new book in the mail, "The Magic of Crazy Quilting" by Marsha Michler. She is amazing. I can't wait to settle down and read for an hour or so tonight.

Keep quilting and stay happy.

3 comments:

  1. Im going to do my #3 blocks tomorrow... they look like funxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you that from the tease view, I just love the doll quilt you are sending, and can only hope you are as happy with the one I send you! The colors are beautiful and I absolutely love toile! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I wasn't able to find your email address. Please email me at katiequilts@gmail.com with your address and I will send you a charm pack.

    ReplyDelete