Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Already!

We are having a lovely, but dry, fall in Weston, Idaho. I have been working hard to get some things finished. Here is my Stash Bee Quilt from June. Its fun to see what everyone sends, but these quilts are always a little difficult to sew together because not everyone sews the same.


This is the doll quilt I am starting for October. My partner and I decided not to do Halloween, but instead go with a fall theme. I hope to get this one done long before the end of the month.


I'm so close to having my postage stamp quilt top done. I hope to show it to you soon. I also am almost finished with the Graphic Mixx Sampler. Then I will have to get busy quilting.

Here is the Quilt Label CD that has 13 of my designs. Also these are my original sketches. I was so excited to get it. You can order it from C&T Publishing or ask Suppose to get it in for you.




Guilding has started for another year. It is so good to meet with quilting friends again. I must go sew, sew, sew.

Stay Happy and keep Quilting.






1 comment: