Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm back!

I have made a goal. I will finish one WIP this week and share it with you and I am going to blog again. Here is a scrappy WIP. I am loving scrap quilting right now. We have a new Scrap-Along Club at Suppose Quilt Boutique and it is my turn to demo a project April 13. Stand by for pics. Meantime check out Bonnie Hunter's blog at Quiltville.com. Its so fun. Here is a peek at last month's scrap project. I will get it done!


Happy quilting! I would love to hear what you are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment