Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sew Much Fun



Let's catch up a bit. Saturday I demonstrated Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Mountain Majesties at Scrap Along club at Suppose. See how hard all the ladies are working.





Everyone finished at least one block before they went home. Kathy, who is showing a red and white block, and Jo, who is standing by her four blocks on the design wall, are the mother and daughter who own Suppose. Shelley, who is showing a row of gray and blue blocks, works at Suppose. She started her blocks at home last week. The last photo is of Jennifer, my daughter. What a lot of fun we had learning, sewing and visiting.

Monday morning I taught the Quilters Anonymous guild how to make a Disappearing Nine Patch. It was just like Saturday. Everyone worked hard and took at least one finished block home. Aren't they all great?



Today I haven't had much sewing time. I have been babysitting this darling granddaughter. What a good time we are having. Now if only the snow would stop, and spring would return.



Keep quilting and stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment