Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Guild Sewing Night

Last night was Suppose guild sewing night. Its hard to believe we were signing up to bring food to our closing social in a couple of weeks. Oh well, time flies when you're having fun. Anyway, I didn't feel like taking my sewing machine and all the "stuff", so I just took this project bag of English paper piecing.


I'm planning a very traditional star quilt made with 1800's fabrics. If you look at it differently it is a tumbling block.



Danielle, who was sitting by me was interested in what I was doing, so I let her stitch on it and she got very excited. I sent her home with some diamond papers and an internet address where she can print her own. She will probably have a whole quilt finished in a few weeks. Mine might take years. I'm so glad I could show her something new. That's part of the joy of quilting. FYI, the place where I print EPP papers is incompetec.com. I have also bought some at Suppose and at busyfingerspatchwork.com.

Now for a day of binding. You have a great quilty day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment