Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Triangle Tip


I was sewing half square triangles this morning and I noticed something.

Can you see how at the end, my sewing line went toward the left? I resewed the line and sure enough, it was off. I will have to be more careful to slow down at the end or use a stylus or both.


This is the scrappy triangles top. I got it done yesterday. I wasn't sure if I liked the background fabric after I started cutting, but I think it looks good. This quilt makes me feel like spring.

Here is my pile of 1 1/2" strips.

I was making 3 1/2" nine patches with them.

What to do with all those nine patches? I don't know yet. But they will be ready when I find a use for them. This was my play time.

Tonight is Sit and Stitch. Its always fun.

Stay happy and keep quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment