Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Friday


I am almost there. The table runner is ready to bind, then I will have my finish for this week. Wednesday Sit and Stitch night was just what I needed after a day at work. Thats because of the sit part. I started a new small counted cross stitch project from an antique pattern I found online.

Thursday night's Suppose guild meeting was amazing. We had a trunk show by Emily Herrick of Crazy Old Ladies. Her quilts were gorgeous and she was lots of fun. I am always blown away by how much women like her accomplish. It gives us all enthusiasm for the quilting we love.

Today I am off to get my taxes done and do other errands, so I will only have a little sewing time, but I will love every minute of it.

My friend, Deonn has a new website at Quiltscapes.com. Congratulations. You are one of those amazing quilting ladies.

Stay happy and keep quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment