Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tuesday Progress


Alright! It felt good to get a lot done toward my goal. After a good breakfast, of course. Look what Jennifer made.

I worked on the triangles I showed yesterday and I have 8 rows of 25 sewn together. I hope that is about half. I also got rows of the Scrappy Mountain Majesties sewn together, but I think I underestimated how many I will need. I only want this to be throw size. I've started a Twister quilt for Quilters Anonymous guild. It is HUGE. I'm just kind of making up my own pattern. Here is one block of twenty. I am using an "Origins" layer cake I have had for a couple of years. The yellow is what I plan to use for sashing.


This is a small table runner I made last week at Suppose guild sewing, because I left my project at home and had to buy something to work on there. I have it ready to quilt. I want this to be my finish for this week. The binding is ready too.


Here is a book I am loving. I took time to play a little last evening. On the left of the book, you can see my made fabric. And below are some 3 1/2" nine patches I made from my 1 1/2" strips. You know the saying about all work and no play.




I really would like to dig in and get a lot more done today, but I have to work at Suppose at eleven and after I get off at 5, I will be heading to Logan for stitch night at Embroidery Central. It always is relaxing and fun to stitch with friends.

Keep quilting and stay happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment