Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Time flies. . .

A whole week has gone by and it has been busy, busy, busy. May 1st and I got up to see a light dusting of snow on the ground! Will it ever end?

I'm going to finish the fat quarter quilt top today. Here is the progress I have made so far.

Then when I get this and the majestic mountains rows sewn together, I get to start two new projects with these lovelies:

Stay tuned to see what they are. Don't you just love color? I have two colorblind sons and some grandsons too. I feel like that would be such a dull, depressing world to live in. Maybe different shades of gray are beautiful to them.



Keep quilting and stay happy.

PS You should go to quiltinggallery.com and join the Between Heaven and Texas blog hop. You can get a free block pattern every day for 12 days, but today is already the third day.

6 comments:

  1. شركة الامانة كلين

    شركتنا تعتمد على احدث الوسائل المتطورة وشركتنا لديها فريق عمل اكفاء وذو خبرة عالية

    الامانة كلين افضل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات ابو ظبى
    متمكنة ومتخصصة في اعمال التنظيف حيث تعتمد علي الايدي العاملة المدربة علي اعلي مستوي وباقل الاسعار و تتعدد فروع وخدمات شركتنا
    شركة مكافحة الرمة ابو ظبى

    ReplyDelete