Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Still here

I'm still alive and quilting.  I just need to be more diligent at blogging.  Maybe I will try once a week.  Let's say Monday. 

So, I got the Jason Yenter quilt bound and it is hanging in the window at Suppose.http://www.supposecreatedelight.com/


I have done some work on the Farmer's Wife Quilt and posted photos on their Flicker group. Am I too ambitious because I am trying to make two of them at once?  I love the Kaffe blocks, but the scrappy ones are fun too.

The toothbrush rug and the blue and black reverse applique blocks are coming along, but no pictures this week.

I wish you a lovely fall week and lots of success in all your quilting projects.  I will check in again next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment