Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Let's Celebrate

This is it--my 50th blog post. I feel like celebrating by having a giveaway. I think I know just what I want to send to a lucky winner. Check back tomorrow for the rules and a peek at the prize. I need to go to the store today and get it.

Yesterday I had such a good sewing day. I made a Little Wallet because I have been putting it off for so long. I put velcro on the flap and two of the pockets so my wallet can hold "valuables". Now I want to make many more.



I got my July doll quilt in the mail. Isn't it perfect for July? It is hand quilted and I just love it.


I am getting 2" charms in the mail every day. It makes me want to sew faster.

Be sure and check back tomorrow. Stay happy and keep sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment