Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Remember Me?


I used to blog here, but I have not been very good at it lately. I promised a friend I would post something today. Here goes. . .


1,250 two-inch charms ready to swap (plus I cut 100 for me). My postage stamp quilt is coming along too. This is about half of what I have done:


I love how the dark squares are showing up.

In July I did a 4-H quilt camp. Only three girls came, but they did such a good job.



I got the pics backwards, but aren't they cute.

Stay tuned for more. I promise to do better. Since I have been blogging for a year, I am trying to think up a way to celebrate. Any ideas? A give-away maybe?

Keep quilting and stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment