Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Winner!

The winner is Margaret Rosenbrook. How fun. I know Margaret through Doll Quilters Monthly. We have already sent each other little quilts. You should check out this swap by clicking on the button on the right. It is a fun group to belong to and new members are always welcome. One tiny quilt a month is a fun project because it gives me a chance to practice skills or try new things, send and receive gifts in the mail and make a lot of new quilting friends. What more could a quilter want?

Coming soon-- a look at cross stitching projects and a quilt or two in progress.

Thanks to all entrants for visiting mamabill and come back soon.

Keep quilting and stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment