Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day of Rest

No quilting today.  A day off does wonders for next week's energy level.  But that doesn't stop the wheels in my head from turning.  I sketch quilt blocks and block designs constantly.  We shall see if any of them turn into something to cuddle up in. 

Quilters tip for today--Instead of drawing diagonal lines on squares to sew half square triangles, just fold the square diagonally and press.  Then sew on the pressing line and there will never be any marks to remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment