Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Guilding

Its that time of year.  Quilt guilds are starting up again.  Tonight is sewing night for Suppose guild.  We are going to be working on medallion quilts this year.  I have my center block done, so I will be ready to start on the first border.

Saturday I am teaching at a guild in Pocatello.  They asked me to show them three ways to make a Cathedral Window block.  Watch for a tutorial later today or tomorrow.

Monday is the start of a brand new group in Preston.  This one will include lunch each month and a lot of fun sewing.  I'm looking forward to it. 

Happy guilding!

No comments:

Post a Comment