Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011



I finished a sample for Suppose and returned it today.  Prince Charming by Tula Pink is used in this quilt called Field Study.  See it hanging in the store soon.

Now I have a few days off and can concentrate on my own projects.  Guilds are starting up again this month.  At Suppose Creative Guild, we are going to work on a medallion quilt all year.  Each month we will receive two more border patterns.  I am finishing my 12" center block. 

Today's tip comes from drafting this block.  To make a 3" quarter square triangle block, I needed to cut two 4 1/4" squares.  Always add 1 1/4" to the size you want your quarter square block to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment