Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Here it is--my Itty Bitty Primitive Pinwheels quilt.  It was so fun!  I want to make more.  You can get the pattern and tool at http://www.primitivegatherings.us/.  It really isn't hard to make.


I got my Grandmother's Nine Patch quilted with a cute allover floral pattern.  Jennifer, my zospecial.wordpress.com daughter, helped me tweak the pattern so it slowed better. 

I'm progressing on my medallion and BOM quilts for two guilds, which both met in the last week.  Isn't is always enjoyable to quilt with friends? 

The turkey is thawing and the groceries are bought.  Tomorrow will be a wonderful day of cooking and eating and enjoying family, for which I am so thankful.  Hope you have a warm and Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment: