Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Already?

I missed Monday, but I hope you had a great Halloween.  I spent it with a cute witch (Jennifer) and a ladybug dog (Tinkerbell) and Clayton.  Also had a good week quilting and other things.


Just so you know I have something in my life besides quilting, Sunday I helped to welcome home our West Side Girls volleyball team.  

About fifty cars met them and followed them for the last ten miles of their trip.  We had a fire truch with lights in the lead and lots of honking and waving by people along the way.  There were even fireworks as they got  to the school.  It was lots of fun.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  


Courtney (in the white shirt) is my granddaughter.  She was their stats keep this season. 




Congratulations West Side girls.

Now for sewing from the last week.  I finished a star made with no diamonds or set in squares or triangles.  The book is "One Star Quilts by Magic".  Its great.  I want to make another.



This is a Legling.  It is always happy and will keep all your secrets.  It will be your best friend and you don't even need to feed it.


Have a good week and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment