Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Snowing, sewing, fabric and fun.



Winter weather is here and I wasn't ready for it yet.  Oh well, its a great time to spend lots of days quilting. 



I finished this quilt top and I don't even have a name for it.  I do know that when it is quilted and bound, it is going on my bed.  It is actually a quilt pattern I dreamed one night not so long ago.



I'm excited to dream up something to make with these gorgeous fat quarters that my bosses brought back as a gift from quilt market.  They are great to work for at Suppose.



Thursday evening was a guild night and I won these fat quarters for taking show and tell.  They are just going in my fat quarter stash for now. 


Saturday night was reserved for good food and friends. I even got my dinner on a purple platter.  Makes me hungry all over again. 

After a restful Sunday, I am ready to jump in and work hard for another week.  Thats what I like about Mondays.  It feels like starting all over again with a clean slate.  I guess its time to get started on hand made gifts for Christmas.  I hope you have lots of good ideas and plenty of friends and family to share them with.

Have a good week.  Keep sewing and smiling.



No comments:

Post a Comment