Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Blog Hop Party

Quilting Gallery is having another Blog Hop Party for St. Patrick's Day. Check back here on the 17th to see what I choose to give away . You can enter from the 17th through the 23rd. It will be tons of fun.

I have been having a great time quilting this week. No pictures today, but soon.

Keep quilting and stay happy.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know your post comes back to me as a No-Reply Blogger? I was able to find you here on your Blog. Email me with a reply to this comment so I get a email address. Thanks

    ReplyDelete