Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stashbee, etc.


This is the first block I have ever made for an online bee(and a signature block). I will be sending it to Deb.


I won these cute fat quarters at Suppose guild last week. Every month we draw a name from those who bring show and tell. I love these colors.

Today I get time at home to work on anything I want after I sew a binding to the Half Moon Modern quilt. Here is a peek at the fabrics I'm going to use:


Now I'm headed for the sewing room. Keep quilting and stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment