Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap Day Winner

The blog hop was so fun yesterday. I'm so glad I was able to stay at home and enjoy it all. The winner is . . . Happy Cottage Quilter. I have her package ready to go in the mail. I even included a little something extra.

Now to get back to the things on my sewing and quilting list. But first, I want to show you a little progress on the CQJP 2012 project (the first six blocks are sewn together and now I can add more embellishments) and some goodies I found at the thrift store.





I just love the little lizards and I will use the satin in the pj top as well as the braid trim. The ties are all silk.

Now I need to go finish a quilt I am doing for a store sample. I'll let you see it next time.

Happy quilting and keep smiling.


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Thanks so much! I will email you my mailing info.

    ReplyDelete